Only 20 Slots available for the tournament. All Participants are responsible for having FOUR PRINTED copies of their army List including the number of points each model and upgrades cost. Handwritten lists will not be accepted the day of the event
Tournament Entry Fee: $10 (Collected the day of the event)
All Handwritten lists WILL NOT be accepted the day of the event.
Due to limited entry, please PREREGISTER your army to Reserve your Slot in the tournament.
- Battle Forged armies, only. No Unbound lists.
- An army may be built using up to three Detachments.
- ITC Faction: Note on your army list which Faction has the most points in it, this will count as your ITC Faction for scoring purposes.
- An army may duplicate a single Detachment, one time.
- Example: A list may include 2 CADs, but not 3 CADs. Or, a single CAD, and 2 Allied Detachments. Or, 3 Formations, 2 of which are the same Formation, etc.
- Note: This includes “Decurion Style” Detachments which are comprised of multiple datasheets and Formations. They may only take a single duplicate Formation, one time within the “Decurion Style” Detachment, although they make take duplicate Data Slate units within the Detachment if permitted to do so. Example: Necrons may take the Decurion with 2 Canoptek Harvest formations within it, but no other duplicate formations.
- Note: “Decurion Style” Detachments comprised of multiple sub-detachments count as 1 detachment towards the 3 detachment limit.
- A Detachment may not be included in an army if it is from the Apocalypse allies with another Detachment in the army.
Please Follow this Link to get FULL DETAILS for the rules